Grandpas Computer.

CargoSlug

In Runtime
Ok guys it's me again here with some questions for my grandpas computer. Were going to build it togther he is a hard core gammer........IM SERIOUS!! IT'S SWEET!..... well any way I was talking to him about PCI-E and he has agp. I found this sweet stuff for him. Its a Asus A8N SLI Deluxe nVidia Socket 939 ATX MotherBoard and an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor. With a eVGA GeForce 6800 GT / 256MB DDR3 / PCI Express / SLI / Dual DVI / TV Out / Video Card. Hes gona get one card now and then 1 latter to compleate the SLI. I checked the ram speeds and stuff and all his other stuff of his p4 mobo should work on this mobo right? and also ATX is the size of a mobo right? so this should fit in his current case?

what other things from the p4 are you talking about? if it's like hard drives and cd drives and stuff, yeah it will work....sweet setup btw.

dude.... i love ur specs... thats gonna be a sweet comp. yeah, as long as the case is big enough, the power supply enough, and as long as the old modo isnt molded into it like some of the ones nowadays, should be fine.

Thats the same machine I just built for myself. Only I got the MSI 6600 GT. I went with 1gb of RAM for now and will add another later when I get another GPU. I also spend the money on a 8ms TFT which I think caps off this system very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom