GPU Help

Croww3313

Beta member
Hello,

This is my first post so give me a break if I make some sort of mistake or posted this in the wrong section.

This has do usually when I'm gaming but I feel like it has something to do with my GPU.

Whenever I'm playing TF2, I don't really play anything else, it eventually always freezes for a couple of seconds and then it shows my desktop but I'm still in the game. I can still hear everything that's going on and I can still move around and such. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

I understand that it could be the game but I've reinstalled it,updated the cahce, and defragmented. Please help.

System Info:

EVGA 01G-P3-1158-TR GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

AMD FX-6200 Processor, 3.8 6 Socket AM3 - FD6200FRGUBOX

I'll post more about my system if needed.

Some other program could be minimizing it, just use alt+tab to navigate back to the game without crashing it.
If not:
Check to see if you GPU is overheating. If you see the tempatures go above like 70 celcius, you may want to manually turn the fan higher. Other than that see if there are any new drivers for your GPU.

Back
Top Bottom