gpu bottleneckin my system? newb question (O.o)

What size monitor are you running? What are your FPS during the game? Do you get really bad spikes when there is a lot of action? I am really having a hard time thinking any game out right now is going to cause that card to max out other than crysis maxed. And even that won't just freeze for minutes at a time, maybe just a hiccup or 2. Try turning down the settings and see if it still happens.

nopes, not gettin any spikes at all, it runs fine, i tried settin it to medium setting and it does the same, other than that on either medium or max setting it runs, jus sometimes it freezes but not to the point where i cant play anymore, i jus wait like a min or so, it doesnt do it much but it gets annoying. and I use 22" widescreen res @

yeah I really doubt that a 260 Core 216 is going to be not sufficient to run that game at medium settings. There has to be something else going on here.

Here is a link to system requirements ROFL there is no way your rig should be doing that on this game. Do any of your other games have any problem playing through?

yeah I really doubt that a 260 Core 216 is going to be not sufficient to run that game at medium settings. There has to be something else going on here.

Here is a link to system requirements ROFL there is no way your rig should be doing that on this game. Do any of your other games have any problem playing through?

yea lol, im on high settings right now, and i increased the fan from 80 to 100%, and hasnt frozed up so its a good sign, update later and see how it goes. thnx for all the help as of now poker ;)

Back
Top Bottom