Got My Zune!

freestyler105

Golden Master
...last night. The old version of the Zune, got it for $80. 30 gigs for that is a pretty good deal. Much better than paying what, $300 for an iPod?

It was supposed to be the ugly brown version, but they screwed up and I actually got the white! No complaints though, haha.

It's just syncing like 20 gigs of music now and the battery has to charge up, but I'll be sure to post with actual pics later.

5868_ZuneWhite.jpg

I almost bought the Creative Zen Vision:M but ended up going with a scan disk e260 its pretty good bang for your buck if you looking at buying something smaller like an ipod nano. Mine is 4 gigs +infinantly expandable through micro sd cards (2 bucks per gig on ebay) Does movies, radio, radio recording, recording, music, and all for under $100 is worth it for sure.

The Creative Zen Vision M is alright. Has a few issues with random crashing when skipping tracks, even on later firmwares, but its still working fine and I've had it quite a while now.
It looks a bit worse for where mind. Scratches everywhere :p

I almost bought the Creative Zen Vision:M but ended up going with a scan disk e260 its pretty good bang for your buck if you looking at buying something smaller like an ipod nano. Mine is 4 gigs +infinantly expandable through micro sd cards (2 bucks per gig on ebay) Does movies, radio, radio recording, recording, music, and all for under $100 is worth it for sure.
Where on eBay did you find a micro SD card for $2/GB?

I thought microSD cards were pretty expensive...

Anyway, for some reason it's not charging / syncing correctly. I'll figure it out later, I don't need it right away anyway.

I kinda like the ugly brown, it looks better in person. But white is cool too, and I like them a lot.

Lol, well the brown can't be all that great, I mean they were selling so badly that the brown was $20 cheaper.

I would've gotten an iPod, but they're just so expensive. Especially when I'm saving up for a car, $300 is a lot. I saw $80 for this thing on Black Friday and I jumped on it.

One thing it has that the iPod does not is radio. That's pretty nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom