Googles NEW Desktop Search Is Bad!

Gary Graefen said:
There is nothing evil about a corporation trying to make money-everybody has to eat.
The concept that making money is somehow evil is stupid. Why don't we take away YOUR income Kalthorn and will see how long your superior atitude lasts as you eat out of dumpsters. As for using me?-If I like the program and it serves me that is called a benificial partnership, If I benifit and they benifit than things are fine. I do not have a problem with your percieved threat-its a non issue.
Lol; I get by as I do doing what I want, as long as that involves me getting enough money to live how I live; whihc is basically enough money for my train fare too and from College, and the occassional Film or Program then I can keep my superior Attitude. Thus far its worked; I work because I want to work, the money is a bonus to the pride I feel helping peoples' computer problems and fixing peoples' computers. thats basically how I keep my superior attitude in the face of a world based on money - I have the ability to want to do things for reasons other than money.

You still haven't got over the point its Google; and hence Evil generally; that its not Microsoft, that its going to fail and burn in the future when Microsoft comes to arms against it. And of course the simple fact that Advertising for Money, and especially advertising other peoples' stuff for money (like Gator) is wrong on so many levels; some even not including basic honour.

Back
Top Bottom