Is this a good price for PC?
Ok so im selling a PC to a friend of mine and want to see what you guys think about the price im selling it for.
Antec P180 case
Antec 550w PSU
DFI P35 LP UT MOBO
4GB DDR2 1066Mhz
Ultima 90 Heatsink with 90mm fan.
I had asked for $500 and he had agreed. He will give me $300 right away via paypal and $200 in 2 weeks or so. And there might also be a 9800GTX included in this build we haven't agreed on that yet. He also is paying for shipping.
This is a used PC with fresh install of Windows.
What ya guys think?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor