Good Monitor?

Umm let me think.. Hell yes. It makes me happy just thinking about that monitor. I love it and want it.. Just have a good Video card.

NOOO dont go to the dark side of DELL. our comany is a dell reseller and i dont like there monitors. I have had to many clients with errors about dell monitors.

I have a Dell monitor right now and I love it lol. But, I can't afford a Dell monitor. Do you think a 7600GT will be sifficient to run it at that odd resolution? Also, do you think it will be good for games, movies, and tv?

No, you will have resolution compatabiliy problems with a 20'' Moniter. Or so what I have heard. No idea to tell if thats true or not.

I have a 20.4 inch monitor (Samsung 204B) which I highly recommend. Runs on a standard resolution (1600 x 1200) and is very crisp since it is pretty much the smallest screen size you can get with that resolution. I love it!

On the monitor you posted, yes, but on the one I recommended, no. It is always better to get a standard resolution than a non-standard resolution because of compatibility issues.

clipboard01al0.jpg

As you can see, it works fine on my 7600GT.

..all I did was add it as a custom resolution on the nVidia control panel.. thats all it takes.. if the monitor says it can run that res, and the video card can.. it shouldn't have any issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom