Good-looking budget cases.

Computear

Daemon Poster
I've been trying to shop around for cases for a batch of computer I will be building soon (for sale).

Aesthetics are an important for my customers... This batch will be "budget gaming computers". I want it to look good (without being too eccentric) and functional (just to the point that people won't be complaining about it being a piece of crap), but they are budget builds, so as low price as I can get without it being cheap and flimsy.

If that makes sense...

TL;DR: LF quality budget mid-tower cases.

I was looking at ordering a few of these: RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black Mid Tower Case for $69.99 each.

I prefer to build in mid-tower cases with LEDs and good-looking design, if anybody has any cheaper alternatives that can help maximize my profit, I'll +rep for any good suggestions.

Those things are so ugly, the CM690's are sweet lookin, i have one ;)

I've used those in the past, and looking now they are about the same price.

And I do prefer Cooler Master in general as a brand...

Maybe I'll go back to using them. CM and Antec have always been what I've used in my personal builds.

Maybe I'll order a few of each, and build equal rigs around them, see which tend to sell better.

CM690's attract a lot of dust

I wish I hadn't used that case for my build
Sure it has good airflow but it's gotta get cleaned so often

CM690's attract a lot of dust

I wish I hadn't used that case for my build
Sure it has good airflow but it's gotta get cleaned so often

Does it attract more dust, or does the dust just get stuck on the outside, instead of going into the computer?

Does it attract more dust, or does the dust just get stuck on the outside, instead of going into the computer?

probably inside, because it dosnt have dust filters.

i havnt cleaned the inside of my case in about 6 months, but its still squeeky clean for the most part.

I <3 Dust Filters

If I were you I'd get cheap $50 cases with side windows and then buy cold cathodes and LED fans to light it yourself. It will be cheaper and doesn't lose the professional touch because they don't have eccentric designs.

If I were you I'd get cheap $50 cases with side windows and then buy cold cathodes and LED fans to light it yourself. It will be cheaper and doesn't lose the professional touch because they don't have eccentric designs.

Good thinking!

You got any recommendations of some cheap $50 cases that aren't flimsy and poor-quality?

I was looking more at $69.99 or cheaper cases :]

Trying to shave off costs wherever I can to maximize profits. Trying to run a business. >_>

Back
Top Bottom