Good, free, dvd ripper?

Raffaz said:
There should be a backup option at the top, if i remember correctly. Also another thing worth knowing. If you try backing up a disc and its encrypted, then use a program called DVDdecrypter first

DVD Shrink decrypts while it's ripping, no need for DVDdecrypter.

Toby said:
DVD Shrink decrypts while it's ripping, no need for DVDdecrypter.

It cant handle all types of encryption, hitch is one disc that comes to mind. So i stand by what i say

DVDSanta is the best, converts any dvd in the disc drive or iso to AVI file, and is willing to burn it after!

yesterday i tried ripping my davinci code dvd and dvd decrypter and dvdshrink didnt work because of the new type of protection, although a program called AnyDVD worked...

Raffaz said:
It cant handle all types of encryption, hitch is one disc that comes to mind. So i stand by what i say.

Well, I understand that it doesn't work for most new DVD's, but it still does work for some older ones. I only mainly use it to shrink DVD's now anyway.

borat_sagdiyev said:
yesterday i tried ripping my davinci code dvd and dvd decrypter and dvdshrink didnt work because of the new type of protection, although a program called AnyDVD worked...

Yeah, I use that (AnyDVD) to decrypt DVD's (not free though), DVD Shrink to shrink (if needed), and Nero to burn.

Back
Top Bottom