Good DVD Burner?

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Is a good DVD burner?

LG Burner

It has a couple bad reviews, but there are hundreds of reviews.
Anyone have any experience?
Thanks

Looks like a great burner. Must finally be back in stock. I was actually going to pick that up about a month ago but have made do with what I have (one of my Sammys will no longer write). You can never trust what people say on Newegg. They are all full of BS. Half of them just put "High" for technical knowledge when you obviously can tell isn't true. My favorites are the people who bi*** about OEM stuff not coming with anything; and of course, they put "high" for their knowledge. LMAO...oh...Newegg reviews are so biased. I've come to the conclusion that on most products, people will only take the time to review it if it has failed or sucks, excluding all of the people who had fine luck and just didn't review. So I always factor that in...

Looks like a great burner. Must finally be back in stock. I was actually going to pick that up about a month ago but have made do with what I have (one of my Sammys will no longer write). You can never trust what people say on Newegg. They are all full of BS. Half of them just put "High" for technical knowledge when you obviously can tell isn't true. My favorites are the people who bi*** about OEM stuff not coming with anything; and of course, they put "high" for their knowledge. LMAO...oh...Newegg reviews are so biased. I've come to the conclusion that on most products, people will only take the time to review it if it has failed or sucks, excluding all of the people who had fine luck and just didn't review. So I always factor that in...

+1 (good advice)

Back
Top Bottom