Good.. Dell computer. Yeah, i know, but please look..

arrizx said:
Dont be saying shit like that. I dont take things about my family when you dont know them.. Just dont say anything else like that. But shes just concerned about the warrentee.. And all that kinda stuff.

Ah, the wonders of youth, today... Getting defensive because your "mother" was brought up... Even I couldn't see the offense in what that other guy said. Take it easy, young whippersnapper.

Thats why i said never go with the manufactures warenttee if you want to be covered. Go down to your local CompUSA show her that Gateway and ask them about there TAP program.

arrizx said:
I wont use the computer at all. And not even my mom will use this. Because my dad got her a laptop.. Nice one too. But this computer is for my dad, in place of his peice of shit. And he thinks that runs decent. I mean its got like a 1.5 P.4 Ghz in it, 256ram, 40 gig hard drive. Blah! it sucks. but yeah its for him.. So im just wonding, basicly about bang for your buck..

yea tis ok....

Quinton McLeod said:

Ah, the wonders of youth, today... Getting defensive because your "mother" was brought up... Even I couldn't see the offense in what that other guy said. Take it easy, young whippersnapper.

Dont worry about it. Just have fun sitting there like an idiot, knowing that your an ass.

Back
Top Bottom