Good.. Dell computer. Yeah, i know, but please look..

money_man said:
because ur thinking hes stupid for wanting intel.

ok heres a quetion why keep saying his age?

Oh no no no. He's far from stupid; nor was I trying to imply he was. He's quite intelligent and I'm somewhat jealous of his devotion...

I'll be more than happy to answer your quetion :p
I'm putting emphasis on his name. Not because it has any significant meaning... Mostly because I'm teasing. :p It's all fun and games... No harm done.

Quinton McLeod said:

You don't love Intels but you're biased toward them? Umm... That's like saying, "Hey, I like Ice cream... But I won't eat it".. . See what I'm saying?

Um.. acutally no its not the same thing. I was intel biased. And even then, i wasnt in love with them. And as a matter of fact, its just a computer processer.. there is no need to love it at all. sure i like one better then the other but oh well..

However, you do like Intel and you make it apparent. Especially when you compare a mondo powerful Pentium Processor to a lowerend AMD Sempron and then ask for opinions lol
Well amd was supposed to be better then intel. and i really didnt know. becuase i dont study on amd.. so yeah

What if I told you I was 14? Would I still be looking down on him? When all is set aside, neither of you two know my age. I do know both of your ages. The point is, nothing can appear like anything unless an established protocol is set. The grounds to this rule isn't set because there's a variable missing... My age :p
So, since I told you I was 14, how could I possibly be looking down? :p

It doesnt matter what age you are to look down on someone. Like i have a friend thats a senior, and i look down to him, because of the things he does..

WHat ever i gotta go, ill be on in a few hours to finish this post. IOm in school

oh just making sure because usually when ppl do that emphasis on someones age its because they are trying to point out that that person is still young and has lots to learn

money_man said:
oh just making sure because usually when ppl do that emphasis on someones age its because they are trying to point out that that person is still young and has lots to learn

Well, the youth always have a lot to learn. Experience is the best teacher!

arrizx said:
Because i said in a thread a few days ago, my mom has a nitch for buying from dell (im 15) so i dont have a say in what she does with her money. I influence her decision, but she doesnt want me to make one.. It blows i know.. but yeah.

So you're saying you're being forced to buy a stupid piece of shit? Why not just tell her you don't need anything and then ask for an xbox 360, that will be better than that stupid dell, and cheaper.

Well this is what I think. Tell your mom she has a bad nitch. 2nd if you buy a dell you will be disappointed. The customer service is not so good. And in my opinion Dell thinks that nobody else knows about computers. I mean look at their XPS series. Its nothing close to a gaming computer. And another thing, who is going to use the computer more. I mean if your mom likes Dell then it probably doesn't take much to impress her. But if your going to be using it more than why should your mom pick the computer so you have to go through the agony of using it. I just don't think Dell is very compatible.

BTW I'm 13 years old.

I wont use the computer at all. And not even my mom will use this. Because my dad got her a laptop.. Nice one too. But this computer is for my dad, in place of his peice of shit. And he thinks that runs decent. I mean its got like a 1.5 P.4 Ghz in it, 256ram, 40 gig hard drive. Blah! it sucks. but yeah its for him.. So im just wonding, basicly about bang for your buck..

GreatHype said:
well then I guess thats ok. It just sounds to me like your mom is a controller.

Dont be saying shit like that. I dont take things about my family when you dont know them.. Just dont say anything else like that. But shes just concerned about the warrentee.. And all that kinda stuff.

Back
Top Bottom