Good.. Dell computer. Yeah, i know, but please look..

intel isnt bad at all...i didnt mind my 2.7ghz celeron skt 478. it was nice never lagged doing normal stuff at all. ppl just compare intel to amd and since amd is better in most stuff they say intel sucks. intel is fine amd is just really good at it

money_man said:
intel isnt bad at all...i didnt mind my 2.7ghz celeron skt 478. it was nice never lagged doing normal stuff at all. ppl just compare intel to amd and since amd is better in most stuff they say intel sucks. intel is fine amd is just really good at it

That's one way of looking at it...
But, he's still 15 years old... Why play with toy trucks (Intel) when you can drive a real live MONSTER TRUCK (AMD), BABY!?

Quinton McLeod said:

15 years old? No wonder you love Intel lol :p

Im at a loss to why thats so ammusing. And no i dont love intel. I was biased, But still, that doesnt mean i love them. And recently i have been wanting an Amd..

Quinton McLeod said:

That's one way of looking at it...
But, he's still 15 years old... Why play with toy trucks (Intel) when you can drive a real live MONSTER TRUCK (AMD), BABY!?

Once again you refer to me being 15. Why? There are younger on the forum. Does age really matter? And what does that have to being biased or not?

money_man said:
but why drive a monster truck if ur not looking for attention

Exactly

And its a long story as to why i got the computer i did. And didnt make my own.. Just dont worry about my age, and what i like..

he has a point there, it seems like your looking down on him because hes 15, im only 16 i came here when i was 15. stop using 15, its like constantly saying "so yea that scottish guy jamie is scottish, well i duno if scottish ppl like beer unless its scottish

Yeah, that considered, there is a 12 year old mod here? ANd Money Man, i just noticed, you joined here on my birthday, lol :D

arrizx said:
Im at a loss to why thats so ammusing. And no i dont love intel. I was biased, But still, that doesnt mean i love them. And recently i have been wanting an Amd..

You don't love Intels but you're biased toward them? Umm... That's like saying, "Hey, I like Ice cream... But I won't eat it".. . See what I'm saying?

Once again you refer to me being 15. Why? There are younger on the forum. Does age really matter? And what does that have to being biased or not?

Exactly

And its a long story as to why i got the computer i did. And didnt make my own.. Just dont worry about my age, and what i like..

I'm just picking on you. No need to get all defensive. :p If you feel like you're 23, then gosh darn it, you're 23. Age is just a number (among other things).

I'm not worried about your age, Young WhipperSnapper. Nor am I worried about what you like. However, you do like Intel and you make it apparent. Especially when you compare a mondo powerful Pentium Processor to a lowerend AMD Sempron and then ask for opinions lol

money_man said:
he has a point there, it seems like your looking down on him because hes 15, im only 16 i came here when i was 15. stop using 15, its like constantly saying "so yea that scottish guy jamie is scottish, well i duno if scottish ppl like beer unless its scottish

What if I told you I was 14? Would I still be looking down on him? When all is set aside, neither of you two know my age. I do know both of your ages. The point is, nothing can appear like anything unless an established protocol is set. The grounds to this rule isn't set because there's a variable missing... My age :p

So, since I told you I was 14, how could I possibly be looking down? :p

Back
Top Bottom