Is this a good computer??

Wow AR that is a great build too and it has the monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse too. All the OP would need is the printer but she still is ~ 150 under her original budget which leaves room for a very nice printer and still save a few bucks.

I would definitely go with one of these rigs from Ibuypower over that original HP. I don't know why people buy comps from best buy/walmart etc. when this place obv blows them out of the water with price/performance if the customer doesnt want to build there own...:D:D

Wow AR that is a great build too and it has the monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse too. All the OP would need is the printer but she still is ~ 150 under her original budget which leaves room for a very nice printer and still save a few bucks.

I would definitely go with one of these rigs from Ibuypower over that original HP. I don't know why people buy comps from best buy/walmart etc. when this place obv blows them out of the water with price/performance if the customer doesnt want to build there own...:D:D

It's because they don't know any better. And if they do, they probably don't want the "bling" which also doesn't make any sense at all IMO.

Back
Top Bottom