Is this a good computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carriefan01

Baseband Member
Ok well today we called dell to see if the Inspiron B120 would be good for my IPod and the person there said it's a really good computer but it'll take an extremely long time to put the songs on the IPod. Can someone tell me is this a good computer from Comp USA? I never heard of this computers manufactoror before and it's the exact same price of the comptuer that we were going to get me the only down said is like i said never heard of the manufacturor and the battery life is an hour and a half. Here it is:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=333040&pfp=SEARCH

well i believe the problem with the dell comp is it probably had a usb1.0 port . this laptop seems okay , has 3 usb 2.0 ports. (the 2 is MUCH faster than the 1 at tranfering data from your computer to your ipod). i've never heard of the manufactorer either, but i've seen laptops with the exact same parts as that one.. they seem to be decent computers..

are you going to actually use this as a portable device? or have it lurched ontop of a desk, with the power plug and all that jazz?

Oh wait.. you know what.. the manufactorer is actually ACER. um.. it's up to you, it looks okay.... but it's not something i would buy :) ( the price is amazing though.. but i havent been keeping up tto date with prices for laptops after the centrino duo cpus came out. ) happy shopping!

Wait.. It only had 1 usb. Didnt notce that. Well at any rate, you can get like a 15 dollar usb router.

whoa whoa whoa.. it has THREE usb ports!
3 USB 2.0
DC in
RJ-11 modem
RJ-45 LAN
VGA Monitor
Mono headphones/speakers/line out
Mono microphone/line in

Hi there,

As far as transferring data from Ipod to PC and vice-versa is concerned, it is done with ease by current latest technology. USB with speed of 2.0 or greater with help you to transfer to data quickly.

Regards
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom