This is a good case, right?

Chimaera1

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, I need to know if this case is good.

Hardware that will go in it:

AMD S939 Athlon 64 4000+ CPU Retail
ASUS S939 A8N SLI Premium Motherboard
DDR 1GB Geil 400MHz PC3200 RAM
DDR 1GB Geil 400MHz PC3200 RAM
200GB Seagate 7200rpm 8M Serial ATA HDD
XFX GeForce 7800GT 256M PCIe Video Card
Pioneer DVR-110D 16xDVD DL Burner OEM Black

Thank you.

Yeah great case, my brother has the XION I, but the powersupply isn't all that great and you should get another one because my brothers fan broke but its still works fine so he got a fanless powersupply basicly for free even thought they usualy cost like 150 dollars, but its a great case nice and roomy and looks nice i'd also check out aspireusa.com

1 more question, The PSU will support the hardware won't it? Or wil I have to get a better one? I have no plans for overclocking.

You'll probably have to buy a 20-24 pin converter for the PSU to connect to the mobo. I can't say for sure though, but my friend's generic PSU that came with his case sure didn't.

Yeah the Tsunami is a ownage case. :D Can't remember who had one but some1 on this site had on decked out with LED's and what not looks awesome.

Ah! I have the XION 2. It has great cooling and keeps all my parts nice and cool. It also looks great, and the fans are silent. In my case, the PSU works fine. Im using the stock PSU with the parts i have in my sig, and it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom