This is a good case for the buck, right?

For a budget build it would be fine, but I don't recommend you use the PSU that comes with it. Generic power supplys often don't provide their states specs and can cause system instability if the voltages aren't correct.
http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=016235&cid=PS.808 - This is made by the FSP Group who make quality PSUs. Sure, it's more expensive, but it's better than having your components potentially damaged by a poor quality PSU.

For a budget build it would be fine, but I don't recommend you use the PSU that comes with it. Generic power supplys often don't provide their states specs and can cause system instability if the voltages aren't correct.
http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=016235&cid=PS.808 - This is made by the FSP Group who make quality PSUs. Sure, it's more expensive, but it's better than having your components potentially damaged by a poor quality PSU.

can you recommend a case that comes with the psu already??

whats up everyone, is this case a good bang for the buck, ill be paying cash so its a cheaper price, "woshipme" im looking for you on this one;)

http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=009203&cid=CS.664

Doesn't look bad, but I haven't actually physically seen the case. Canada computers usually sells fairly good stuff.

Also if you want a case with a PSU, what kind of computer are you powering?

Just curious, what part of Ontario are you from?

Doesn't look bad, but I haven't actually physically seen the case. Canada computers usually sells fairly good stuff.

Just curious, what part of Ontario are you from?

im actually living in Brampton, i don't like it :mad: i miss Camebridge.:p

Antec Sonata III costs $100 and comes with Antec 500W Earthwatts PSU. It is better. It is actually the one I am using and so far so good even with overclock.

That will work for a basic build. I really wouldn't use it for a high performance build.

If you're looking for something with more reliability that's not too expensive this would be a nice combo: Cooler Master Elite 330 Mid Tower Case - $39.99 / Thermaltake TR2 430W Power Supply - $39.99.

Here's a nice case/PSU: Antec NSK6580 BLACK & SILVER ATX TOWER CASE EA430 HIGHEFF PSU - $96.99 or the Antec Sonata III Quiet Super Mid Tower w/ 500W PSU - $109.99

Antec Sonata III Quiet Super Mid Tower w/ 500W PSU, i seen that one there lmao, it looked like a mini fridge, lol:D

They are a nice case though. I built my wifes comp in one. Easy to work in, and it runs cool and quiet with the included 120MM fan.

That will work for a basic build. I really wouldn't use it for a high performance build.

If you're looking for something with more reliability that's not too expensive this would be a nice combo: Cooler Master Elite 330 Mid Tower Case - $39.99 / Thermaltake TR2 430W Power Supply - $39.99.

Here's a nice case/PSU: Antec NSK6580 BLACK & SILVER ATX TOWER CASE EA430 HIGHEFF PSU - $96.99 or the Antec Sonata III Quiet Super Mid Tower w/ 500W PSU - $109.99

I've heard bad things about lower end Thermaltake PSUs. I know the Toughpower line is high quality because they are manufactured by [beginning with C but I can't remember the name] The same company who make the Xclio Greatpower series. Correct me if I'm wrong about the Tt PSU you recommended.

Back
Top Bottom