Good case for £25

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
Hi just looking for the best case for £25 that's the max I'm spending on a very tight budget since I'm only 15 I was looking at the casecom km-6988 that's the base I can find if you guys could suggest a better one for the price it would be appreciated thanks :)

Hey,

What are you looking for in the case and what kinda equipment are you puttin in it?
Sure some cases will give you better air flow and cooling than others but essentially if your not overclocking or usually particularly high spec parts then any old case will do.

I've done a build with this before: Casecom Black/Silver Trim Mid Tower Case | Ebuyer.com
Sure it was a little flimsy but once everything is in and it's put in it's place on your desk, it's fine.

Purely for looks (as i like the simply look) i'd go for this: Casecom Silver/Black Mid Tower Case - No PSU | Ebuyer.com

But theres nothing wrong with the one you picked out. Casecome are an ok brand so you should be ok with them.

Well I'm not putting some high end parts my budget is only about 350 so not a lot of high end stuff is going in but I'm going to be slowly upgrading it over time so I just wanted it to last for a few years and have a few fans to hold a bit of high end stuff in the future thank u were really helpful thanks

Casecom cases tend to "work", in the sense they're adequate for low to mid specced systems and do the job. I had one for my budget PC for quite a while before upgrading - the USB ports on the front became detached after a while which was annoying, but apart from that no major grumbles for the price.

Back
Top Bottom