good card for 150-200 dollars

dude, it's a 5950 ultra.

It's a great deal for 150 dollars.
period.

the 6600GT beats it, but not by like, a GREAT GREAT amount. Yea, the difference is noticeable, but that's why he's getting it for 50 bucks cheaper. Plus, the AGP versions are only 205. They're more like 230.

SO GET THE CARD FROM YOUR FRIEND. TRUST me, you'll be pleased. The 5900s are good

lol, heres an idea, get the card from ur frend, sell it on ebay for 250+ then get the 6600GT may be a pain, but always a good way to go around, plus u could end up gettin some money out of it too

yo The_Necromancer every post i go in and u posted its always negitive stop bein such an ass. i dont mean to be mean or anthing it just gets anoying

sry, I made the mistake os tinking the gpu was a 5700 se not a 5950 although geforce 5 series cant really to direct x 9.0 well, the 5950 ultra for 150 is a sweet deal, so sry for my pesimistic negitivisum and my stupidity or Well, anthing i may have messed up,

http://www.newegg.com/app/searchPro...8&DEPA=0&bop=and&description=5950&Order=votes

wow and they are only refrebised, wow, great deal, sry guys, I should have known, damn, why don't i go and drown my self in a bucket of my own vomit and rid this great forum of my stupidity,

or not ;)

yep so i think i might go with a 9800 pro from ati. its only 128 mb, but 256 bit is pretty nice. and ive heard great things about it. the thing about the 6600, is that if i do that i will NEED to get a new power suplly. with this 9800 pro, i dont think i will need a new one. and its not that i cant afford a new psu, its just that i will need to bring it to a computer place to install, i will have to pay them instalation fee, yada yada yada. but if i get the 9800 pro, just pop that baby in and ill be getting better framerates in css. and no i do not know how to install a new psu unfortunatly, im not that leet with instalation. :( i can do gpu, and ram and stuff but thats about it. well if you REALLY think i should go with the 6600 and just bag the 9800 pro and pop in a new psu, than please let me know. but if anyone thinks that my idea is good, let me know that as well. oh yeah and my psu is 350 watt. thanks!!!

wow. that link that you posted necro is great. it shows very helpful graphs and info, and i thank you! you r0xx0r my b0xx0r. thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom