A good AntiVirus

kev

In Runtime
Does anyone know of a good antivirus program that does not put itself EVERYWHERE like Norton does? For some reason Norton Internet Security 2006 i cant use anymore because. When i try and copy text from the web into Word it causes it to crash. And it wont let me turn the computer off. It takes it 15min to shut down. One of the problems is the app called ccApp This app is related to norton.

So does anyone know of any really good antivirus problems that are lighter then Norton. The only reason why i was useing Norton was because it was free.

I used to use avg, but I found it had its limitations, specially in regards to email checking, avast is the one I use now and I have had no problems so far, it updates regularly and consistently with very lil inconvenience to you, also it doesn't appear to be resource hungry as the likes of Norton and McAfee

Use Avast! I run it on my laptop and desktops, with no problems. It has all the scanning you need, email, P2P, IM, and more- doing it all without killing your CPU.

Back
Top Bottom