Is this a good?

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, im thinking about a new laptop no more then 700. I found this and it seems to be a nice deal. But i was wondering it has a 4200rpm HD will i notice the difference and will that slow it down much. Overall how good is this deal, and if you think i can get a better one for like 800 im willing to go over please post links if you see a better deal. PLease i dont want anything from newegg/tigerdirect. Just something from the store such as compusa,bestbuy. or the manufactur himself..Thanks

http://www.compusa.com/products/pro...code=329132&pfp=mar19sale&tabtype=ts#moreinfo

Yeah man, that's a pretty awesome laptop. You arent going to be using the laptop for power-using, so the realitively slow hard drive speed wont bother you at all. Laptop hard drives are normally 5000 RPM I think, and thats not substantially slower than a 7200 for a desktop. I say, get it at that price. Just make sure that its not refurbished or anything.

Yeah no gaming at all, maybe Photoshop Cs MAYBE, and basically aim internet songs...Nothing too big, yeah laptops are usually at 5400rpm i dont know why this one is at 4200. Over all i like the laptop soo yeah most likely im gonna get it.

holy crap. thats a nice deal! the 3200 is an awesome processor, especially for a laptop. i would say go for it! i cant understand why its only $600!

OMG, its only in store i just checked all the ones in Philly none of them have it. So then i checked my cousins zip code in DE and its not there either..Man this sucks asss ohh well ill keep a close eye on it

...oh god. thats not good. maybe you can find something for the same price that you can order?

Yeah, im looking through all the websites, cant seem to find something like that though..This sucks :(

Back
Top Bottom