God Help Me, Pleaseeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meltdown

althou i have it in a adapter with the monitor and speakers at this new house i have just moved into , but the last place there was no problem ,

Sorry but i am having a hard time understanding these posts,

correct me if i'm wrong but from what I understand you computer is STILL shutting off after gameplay.

But it works perfectly at a different location with a different power source.

But It looks like your aware of this, If you know that its the power in the house causing the problem, then you will to have the wiring fixed, or run a new power line.

Am i understanding you correctly?

hungar101 said:
my proccessor is a amd 64 3200+ and the video card is a radeon 9800pro as for the ram im not sure but its upto date im sure i just asked bout memory cause there tons of stuff on the comp tons of audio and full films and programs an i was wonderin if there automatically stored in the hd or if i have bunged up my comp by them being everywhere

Dont know what ya mean exactly by this? But to clarify things ya HDD is where all ya films etc are stored. Nothing gets stored in the RAM as this is volatile memory (meaning that if theres no power, it loses its info).

hungar101 said:
althou i have it in a adapter with the monitor and speakers at this new house i have just moved into , but the last place there was no problem ,

If you think its the power supply in the house in the UK, then get the electricity supplier to check it or a qualified electrician. Also worth considering is a UPS, the good ones have line conditioning (like mine) which will moderate ya supply.

Back
Top Bottom