Gma 950

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
I am trying to run oblivion on with a intel integrated gma 950 224mb shared. yeah i know its pathetic but i can run morrowind goty edition maxed out so i'm thinking maybe i can run oblivion on Very low.

But everytime i try to run oblivion i get an error message saying "Failed to intialize renderer" what exactly does that mean?

Specs:
Windows Xp
Intel p4 3.0 HT
Intel 950 GZ motherboard 224mb integrated graphics
1gb ram

have you tried messing with the display settings? you may have some applications (antialiasing, open GL2, etc.) running in-game which aren't supported by your graphics media.

yeah i've used the oblivion launcher and set it to very low.. tried every resolution setting. tried old oblivion. tried uninstaling and reinstailing. nothing works.

i'm more in love with this game than i am with my girlfriend.
someone has got to help me.

just because one game works with integrated graphics it doesnt mean they all do i am assuming that oblivion requires a dedicated graphics card which is why it fails to run on your machine.
not much you can do apart from upgrading i guess, make sure you have the latest version of directx currently 9.0c for xp and windows 98se and directx10 for vista.

Matt

well got a program that emulates transform and lighting "3d analyze" and now i can run oblivion at an amazing 20 fps on very low as long as i dont go into towns

Wow thanks Intel!

Back
Top Bottom