Gigabyte Sponsored EP45-DS3R/GTX 260 review

Great job an nice pics.

But I'll trust pretty much every other review site on the net over probably the biggest Intel fanboy at CF :D

I would give it a go if I had a HD 4870, as we both have E8400s/E3110s
Got your hands on one of the E0's yet? E8600 is yummy.

What should I do? Buy a new case and switch over all the parts?

Yeah thats pretty much the only option as everyone else has stated,i did,the only parts i still have from my old acer is my CPU,DVD Burner and memory card reader.

that is a really nice card...its big like my 9800 gtx oc too. performance is over kill too...but you can't ever complain about that lol.

nice post...

Great job an nice pics.

But I'll trust pretty much every other review site on the net over probably the biggest Intel fanboy at CF :D

I would give it a go if I had a HD 4870, as we both have E8400s/E3110s
Got your hands on one of the E0's yet? E8600 is yummy.

i'd trust them too, my review is in addition to anand and tom's hardware to supplement them with someone else's perspective on the hardware. if it weren't for this damn hurricane costing me almost 600 bucks i'd be running dry ice or a vapochill right now.

woah nice review man :D

thanks, watch out for my threads.... they usually contain at least 92% of awesome. the other 8% are amd/asus/ati users. :p

that is a really nice card...its big like my 9800 gtx oc too. performance is over kill too...but you can't ever complain about that lol.

nice post...

complaining about a fast card is like complaining your johnson is too big or your car is too fast.... you can never have too much performance out of a computer.

Damnnn, I dont read reviews like much that. But that was amazing. Good work!

thanks man.

i'd trust them too, my review is in addition to anand and tom's hardware to supplement them with someone else's perspective on the hardware. if it weren't for this damn hurricane costing me almost 600 bucks i'd be running dry ice or a vapochill right now.

meh...

not much of a review, pretty much just a plug for a product with a bunch of pretty cool pictures, and not even nVidia's top of the line product at that, it would be more of a true review if you had a 4870 to swap into the same system and compare the results...

the "review" part of the thread starts going downhill towards the slippery slope of "product plug" pretty fast once your agenda becomes apparent in only the second sentence of the post...

at about the same price point, the 4870 beats the 260 in every benchmark I've seen in real reviews (no offense), sandwiched in between the 280 and 260, the pictures are cool though, mostly because free stuff is always way cooler than stuff you have to pay for...

Back
Top Bottom