Gigabyte really screwed me.

Gigabyte, my motherboard manufacturer really screwed me. I told you how my retention clip snapped which wasn't my fault and so I had to RMA it. Not only did I have to spend the 18 bucks shipping it but I had to wait 1 month to get it back. When I sent it out I put a note in a ziploc bag inside the box with the piece of plastic that snapped off the retention clip. I received my motherboard today and went to rebuild my PC to come and see that it was EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHEN I SENT IT OUT!!!!! So I called them up and said, not only have I wasted 4 weeks but 20 bucks that you guys won't give back to me. She said, well thats impossible, they test every motherboard in a PC first. and I go....well I'm the one trying to clip a heatsink onto nothing. Come see for yourself. So she said that she would send me a retention clip I could replace myself. And so I decided to be a sarcastic ass and say "Oh so you want me to do what you guys were supposed to in the 3 weeks you had it?" and she plain said "yeah". So she continued to say "it's really easy to replace" and I kept going, "Really? because I'm pretty sure if it was you guys would've done it" I didn't pay extra for a 3 year warranty for a bad RMA service. Then she verified my address and said she'd send it to me today or tomorrow and then I hung up. I was being really mean even though she didn't deserve it. But I mean...come on....I paid 18 bucks to ship that and I had to wait 1 month....and absolutely NOTHING was done....

Back
Top Bottom