Getting US Google Results

joebeaven

Solid State Member
Hi,

I live in the UK and I would like to be able to somehow search Google and get the results that I would see if I was in the US, particularly with regards to the Adwords results. I was told that anonymizer software would allow me to do this, but when I tried 'Steganos Internet Anonymizer Pro 6.0.5' it very rarely worked and caused lots of problems with my computer.

Please could someone offer some advice?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi, welcome to Cf.

Can you give a little more detail as to what :Steganos Internet Anonymizer Pro 6.0.5...does.

by the way here is Google usa if that helps....

When I search Google.com, I still get the same Google Adwords ads, down the right hand side of the page, as I would on Google.co.uk: targeted at a UK audience. I would like to be able to see Adwords results targeted at a US audience.

Steganos Internet Anonymizer Pro 6.0.5 allows you to search anonymously, generating a random IP address. However, more often than not I would get a 404 error or IE would crash and I would have to restart to try again. When it did work it wasn't always any good. The first couple of time I got results for Malaysia and Romania rather than the US.

have you tried the same program, but w/a different browser? i would try a different one and see if it's the program or your browser that giving you probs.

Hello. I have a similar problem.

When I visit http://www.abcfamily.com, and click "Lincoln Heights", "Full Episodes", then click an episode, it tells me on the episode playback screen that countries outside the US cannot view it. I tried Tor, but it made websites think I was from Germany, I tried some other anonymizer websites, could someone please tell me how I can fool ABCFamily.com into thinking that i'm surfing from the US?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom