Getting new Mobo 2day!

Holysky

Fully Optimized
ok i am looking for a new mobo, prefrebly sli, reliable, and most of all under 110$ w/o shipping and taxes. I know of newegg having some good boards that are fairly priced, but i am looking to get the best deal.

use any of the Websites you know to find a nice mobo

p.s. must ship to U.S

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131232R&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-ASUS-_-13131232R

i found this, but i think i would rather have the Retail, OPINIONS?

WHOA maybe i will

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2000200280%204809%20107172615&name=Intel%20P43/P45&SpeTabStoreType=99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2000200280%204809%20107172451&name=NVIDIA%20nForce%20700&SpeTabStoreType=99

word of advice.

Never go with Open Box motherboards. They usually always have some faults in it.

If you want SLI, then you would have to get a mobo that has an nvidia chipset.
Do you plan to OC a little? or never at all?
nvidia chipsets are the worst overclockers, so you cant get much.

Intel mobos arent cheap if you want an good one. Especially if you want SLI.

ok, i will oc but not until i get a new processor. I could go with Crossfire instead.

Never go with Open Box motherboards. They usually always have some faults in it.
?

Newegg tests all returned items before putting them back up for sale, they're not going to sell something that's faulty.
At worst, the box will be worn and some cables will be missing.

ok so do i get it or not?

my father went out on the limb and bought a 650i or 610i ultra (i forget) recertified off of tiger direct. It works really well soooo.....

yes or no?

and 750i for SLI (NVIDIA FAN W00T) Or the more reliable P45 with crossfire (never used ATI )

?

Newegg tests all returned items before putting them back up for sale, they're not going to sell something that's faulty.
At worst, the box will be worn and some cables will be missing.

they also dont come with the I/O shield, I dont know if the OP wants them or not. Then Intel Mobos might come with bent pins and stuff, or faulty on the 2nd PCI-E slot. I guess it depends on luck.

ok so do i get it or not?

Its really your choice, I prefer to not go with them.
Im pretty sure that it will work, and if it doesnt, then newegg will replace it, But i dont like doing the return process if something is wrong.
Recertified and open box arent exactly the same. Open box are usually something that was returned because the previous customer didnt like it or something, and Recertified is more of refurbished where they repaired any faulty parts.

I don't know why anybody would buy an Open Box item. Obviously the prior costumer bought it, wasn't satisfied, and returned it. Chances are, you won't be satisfied either.

I don't know why anybody would buy an Open Box item. Obviously the prior costumer bought it, wasn't satisfied, and returned it. Chances are, you won't be satisfied either.

sometimes its also bought by an idiot who thought there was something wrong with the item and got a new one and that one "didn't work" either come to find out he didn't have the cables hooked up right...

Back
Top Bottom