Getting BSOD

Golden Master
During my gaming online, most often in world of warcraft im getting blue screened, running windows XP home. Whats odd is every time its for a different reason.

I have had the following stop codes

Stop 0x000000C5
Stop 0x000000D1
Stop 0x0000008E

The problem files is often NDIS.sys and a long location code if you want me to copy say and ill get it

But ive also had problems with NVENETFD.sys aswtdi.sys

Ive updated uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled the latest versions but im still getting it, other than putting a fresh copy of XP on what else can i try?

Stop 0x000000C5:

You may receive the following STOP error message on a blue screen
STOP 0x000000C5 (parameter 1, parameter 2, parameter 3, parameter 4) DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
where parameter 1 is the memory that is referenced, parameter 2 is the internal request level (IRQL), parameter 3 may be a value of 0 (a read operation) or 1 (a write operation), and parameter 4 is the address that referenced memory.

CAUSE
This issue can occur when an attempt to touch invalid memory at a process IRQL that is too high occurs. This is almost always caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool.

Stop 0x000000D1:

CAUSE
This behavior may occur if you use a Logitech mouse and the version of the Logitech MouseWare program that is installed on the computer is outdated. This behavior is known to occur with Logitech MouseWare versions 9.10 and 9.24.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this behavior, remove the Logitech MouseWare program from the computer and then update to the latest version of Logitech MouseWare.

Stop 0x0000008E:

CAUSE
This behavior may occur if one of the following conditions is true:
• One or more of the random access memory (RAM) modules that are installed on your computer are faulty.
• The RAM configuration is incompatible with Windows XP.

Download Memtest86 and allow it to run several loops. These errors probally point to faulty or incompatible ram. You can download it here. Just burn a disc image in a .iso file. Unless you have a floppy then just use that.

http://www.memtest86.com/

Also when you uninstalled your drivers its possible it didn't fully remove the driver. Thats why you could be getting that drivers corrupted in the system pool. Download driver sweeper and use it in safe mode to be sure you have removed all traces of the previous driver then reboot and install the current drivers.

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?page=driversweeper

Back
Top Bottom