Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: U.S
Posts: 2
Default Generally speaking, can most Graphics cards be installed into your Computer?

For example a ASUS HD7750-1GD5-V2 AMD Radeon HD 7750

AMD Radeon?
GeForce GTX?
__________________

Torioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,528
Default Re: Generally speaking, can most Graphics cards be installed into your Computer?

You need to check for compatibility with your motherboard, Not just any GPU can go in any computer.
__________________

BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #3
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
You need to check for compatibility with your motherboard, Not just any GPU can go in any computer.
Agreed, no only the slot you have to look at, but the OS, and PSU. The CPU only becomes a factor when you are per say playing a game!
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungIT View Post

Agreed, no only the slot you have to look at, but the OS, and PSU. The CPU only becomes a factor when you are per say playing a game!
This ^^
Its also good to read the views to see what others who've bought it have said, Do all your homework before going and buying this otherwise once it comes and you go to install it and it doesn't fit or work.
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
Daemon Poster
 
YoungIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post

This ^^
Its also good to read the views to see what others who've bought it have said, Do all your homework before going and buying this otherwise once it comes and you go to install it and it doesn't fit or work.
And if it didn't work, you'd be like the Monks on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, walking around moaning and smacking your self in the face with a 1x6" piece of oak
__________________
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won" -Sir Winston S. Churchill
YoungIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0