Geforce 9800 GTS

colorblindjimbo

In Runtime
Hey, I was looking to buy a geforce 8800GTS as my new gfx card, but decided to do some research before pulling out the CC. I'm glad I did, it seems the 9series geforce is coming out really soon, but I couldnt find a definite date.

Does anyone know when the 9series is coming out? From a legit source?

Supposedly the 9800 GX2, which is supposed to be about 40% faster than an 8800Ultra, will start at $450. I don't believe that though...especially with retailers jacking up the prices for the initial demand. $600 might be more realistic, but hey, we can hope right?

im waiting for the next os so i wont be getting one of those cards m aybe they will get cheap and ill put one in one of my play computers!!

Am I right though, when I think that the 9000 series isn't really a new series at all, but a side step from the 8000 series? Or is there a card coming out in the 9000 series that is actually a step forward?

well , atm how much better can it get. my computer max's out every thing apart from crysis . if i wait for the 9series i might be able to play crysis but then i have to pay like 200 more $.

i would just go with the 8800gts 512

Back
Top Bottom