GeForce 7950GX2 Benchmarks

Card looks amazing. I'd wait it out, before buying. People will have some more benchmarks out, and then we can see how it stacks up against the r600.

alvino said:
It's basically the Xbox 360's Xenos GPU but on steroids.

^^ Lol!!

Don't you just hate how they name thier cards with different numbers and letters all the time...

Wow, its definietly improved over the 7900... :eek:

Its a shame they are saying quad SLI won't be available at first due to driver restrictions (I'm guessing because theres already 2 chips on one card).

Though then again, who could afford it with those prices?!

Seriously. The 7950 GX2's are already reduced in price, nVIDIA was going to initally launch the 7900 GX2's at up to $1,000 per GX2.

cant believe you need sli to have the card. nVidias mistake, i bet they will lose customers due to that. But the card looks like it has such a gain since the released 7900GTX. Cant believe it hs 1g memory. It looks awsome.

Well you need SLI for one GX2 because both GPUs are still in SLI mode, that's why.

Ok, let me guess...by having dual-core, SLIng them would be the Quad SLI, right?

I don't believe there saying that.

I believe there saying that you can't have quad yet, because using two cards would already be using 4 cores,yeah so they need to find a way past the drivers to make it seem like 1 card, in 4 slots.

Back
Top Bottom