Gaming PC build HELP: reasonable price range

lindmando1

Baseband Member
Hello, I am looking for a very reasonable gaming pc, my price range is from 400-800$ I am looking for a lower price, I saw the build guide above and noticed that the first rig is like 408$ but it has no GPU, I play lots of games but I want my new rig to be able to play games like GMod and all Half Life games, I would also like it to be able to handle most tight end games... If any one could help me by posting a reasonable gaming rig below then I would really appreciate it ^^ I just want to be able to handle games that are a little bit on the tight end side but nothing like Crisis or FEAR :)

My build can play all the half life games on mostly high but it is 200 over your budget. :(

Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better),
1GB RAM,
DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card,
Windows® Vista/XP/2000,
Mouse,
Keyboard,
Internet Connection

Those are the garrysmod requirements.

EDIT trying to post my rig but dropped my icee in the process
EDIT II most likely the prices of these items have dropped. You are in luck!

How does this look?

Clipboard01-11.jpg

if your budget is up to $800, just use the first build and add a decent video card, any card with only a single 6 pin PCI-E connector should be alright with that PSU, you can get a decent video card (8800GT, 9600GT, 3870, or 4850) for $200 dollars or less, that would bring your build up to about $550-$600...

EDIT: the system Cabbs put together is a budget gaming pc in price only, that build will play anything you want it to, get that and you'll be set, kudos Cabbs...

Sure, just throw an 8800GT in there. They go for about the same as a 4850, but they don't perform as good.

Back
Top Bottom