It's just you have chosen very high end hardware:
- Corsair H100 cooler (A cooler designed for enthusiastic overclockers)
- i7-4930K CPU (one of the absolute best CPU's on the market)
- More then enough RAM running at 2400mhz.
- Rampage Extreme motherboard (Serious overclocking board. you are wasting money if you are not serious about overclocking.
I also bought an Rampage Extreme motherboard 2½ years ago. I have regraded it ever sense. i should have gotten the Rampage 3 gene and save 40% of the price)
- Corsair AX870 (a very high quality PSU)
and then we end the list with a only mid end gaming card.
i know it's a 4 gig version you have chosen, but that doesn't change the fact that the 760 chip is based on a limited GK104 architecture. The 770 uses the fully unlocked GK104
You should save money on that motherboard, get a H80 instead of a H100 and use those money to get at least a 770.