gaming laptop

evanznotdead

Solid State Member
what would be the best laptop to get that could handle games like battlefield 2, yet a good price, but still nice....?

Dell XPS. Or the alienware area 51 7700. But that's too expensive and it get's way to hot. But the xps is my choice. The best speaker system in the gaming labtop area... what's your price though? THe xps goes from $2650 and up.... plus the xps just got the 7800gtx nforce go graphic chipset and all that... so SAHWEET! That's a nice comp... seriously...

Wait for Sager, Dell, Falcon-Northwest, VooDoo PC, Eurocom, ABS, Hypersonic, Evesham and Prostar to start equipping their notebooks with the nVIDIA GeForce Go 7800 GTX chip...it'll own.

24 pixel pipelines, 8 vertex shaders and 256mb GDDR3 RAM. Maximum clock is 400mhz core and 550mhz memory. They're catching ATI on both fronts...how glorious...

Yeah, dell. I've seen all those companies, well, alienware, hypersonic, cyberpower, dell, and hp benchmarked together, and, although alienware did well, dell was sahweet. THey oc'ed the vid. card.... so nice...

Take a look at my sig. I've got a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo M3438G, with the specs below.

I can download XP Pro for free, legally, through my University, so I may do that to replace Home.

I don't think the Amilo is available outside Europe, but it's a truly fantastic machine, and it only cost £1000. I can play BF2 on medium-high at 1024*768 at 95FPS. Fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom