Gaming keyboard

I got sick of several others fast not simply for any gaming keyboard but simply reducing eye strain late at night or early morning hours depending...

The Logitech cordless lacked the numlock, insert, caps lock leds on that being aggravating when simply going to TYPE something fast AND... :eek: :mad: #%@ caps again! :rolleyes:

Plus that does offer a good layout for macros with 12 programmable keys(6 per side) there. Someone pointed out another well made model by a different company. But the price on that was... :eek: for non clicking mechanical keys and the $131.99 price tag for the steelseries model seen at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823239002

Whatever you get, I would suggest getting one that has a wristpad with it, like the Arctosa. Makes things much more comfortable IMO.

That's a definite "must have" for any gaming keyboard. One reason for favoring the Cyborg here was the recess seen in the center of the rest rather the usual straight across rest typical of most.

Do any of you guys use the screen on your G15's? I never use mine, I couldn't imagine having to look down while in-game.

Do any of you guys use the screen on your G15's? I never use mine, I couldn't imagine having to look down while in-game.

I never really understood that. Why would you need a screen on the keyboard giving you all of your stats, when it's easier to just keep looking at your monitor?

I have the The Razer Tarantula as my main and I love it, but it might be a bit 2 much for you. Think its about $80-$100 http://www.razerzone.com/p-5-the-razer-tarantula-gaming-keyboard.aspx

DSC00044.jpg

And here is the pic from the G15 screen, I cant live with ought it. I monitor all my temps when I'm in game.

DSC00040.jpg

this is sweet, but since i don't use a desk for my pc setup i have no use for this type of keyboard.

ConclusionBig.jpg

B000OSD4G0-1.jpg

razer Pro|Type Keyboard with iPod Dock

just for a joke "The Truth About Keyboards"

keyboard.gif

yea can say I use the G15 screen for anything. But then again, that's not why I bought it. The keystrokes are great and the keyboard layout is perfect. (very square). The back lighting puts it over the top for sure, even though many others do this.

Back
Top Bottom