gaming headset problem

yoshiki0424

Solid State Member
hey guys,

I had my plantronics gaming headset for a month and all was fine until i went on ventrillo with my friends yesterday and my friends told me that they couldnt hear me.. So i played around with the settings and i couldnt find a way to fix the problem. Today i got my receipt and went to the store to exchange for a new one but when i got home it was still the same.. whats going on. Apparently they hear me for the first little while fine then it starts to make violent static noises. Can anyone help me out pls?

thx =)

I have to same set of headphones i think,try recording something in sound recorder using the microphone.

P.s An OS is an Operating system,An Operating system is what system your computer is running,Example: Windows XP,Mac OSX,Linux.

my OS is windows XP
and yeah it seems ok for the first while.. but then it just starts to go all staticy again.. i cant even hear my voice

okay this might sound stupid but try muting the microphone. i had to do this for mine to stop all that feedback...

ok i tried testing the hardware through the control panel and i found that its no problem the first 5 minutes, and then its starts to static so that i cant even hear my voice (even the computer automatically turns down the input volume). Then 5 minutes later its ok again and it just repeats the same pattern.

Back
Top Bottom