Gaming build

Its bootiful. I would go with a 4670k. Its 100 bucks cheaper and unless you are doing video editing there is no need for hyper threading. That extra money saved could go towards a bigger ssd or a 780ti. Great comp though

Its bootiful. I would go with a 4670k. Its 100 bucks cheaper and unless you are doing video editing there is no need for hyper threading. That extra money saved could go towards a bigger ssd or a 780ti. Great comp though

My budget is 2k which I'm already a little over :p Getting the TI would be too much, thanks though. :)

Last edited:
So should I get the H 100 I and would it be safe for a LAN party computer. I would prefer a air cooled one but one that does not bend the motherboard and looks really cool and works really well. Do you have a few suggestions. I just like the V8 because it looked amazing. And Size in the case is not really a concern.

Yeah, why not just use the stuck fans? They are some fine corsair fans.
You said yourself that you are a little over budget.
Just buy 1 of them if you want a total of 4. There are 3 fans included in the case

some test have proven that more isn't always better in fact the best arrangement for fans is a rear exhaust only. A front fan is optional. other fans can disrupt airflow. front intake rear exhaust forces the air to move in a lazy "S" pattern threw the case and will his most if not all the components. If you want more airflow simply get higher CFM fans for front and back and since that case already has 3 fans (2front intake 1 rear exhaust) that should be more than enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom