Game without CD

Alcohol 120% is a program that cracks copy protection and you can either burn the copy protected disk to blank media or save the image to the hard drive. It also creates virtual drives that you can load a disk image onto and play a game or watch a dvd without the disk.

u need the image file of the game in order to use alcohol 120%, which is prob what ur ?bro? had. Use the program to create a virual drive, then load the image on that drive. The pc thinks the disk is in the drive and you can play the game without physically having the game in your cd drive. Otherwise, the easiest way, just go to gamecopyworld.com and find the no-cd patch.

Yeah, u could probably use alcohol 120 for games like diablo2,or older games by making a cd image, but games like doom3, cs, and newer have more advanced security features previnting that. Defintely will need cracks for those.

you are able to create images with alcohol, burn images, mount images...its an amazing program.

You don't need cracks, you need to update the copy protection. Before I updated I couldn't backup Half Life 2. But after I updated I could. I am sure it is the same with most new games. But of course there will be games that it can't decrypt.

Doom 3's copy protection is Safedisc 3.20.022. Alcohol 120 supports safedisc 3 ecryptions. I am not saying this to be a smart ass, doom 3 has just been mentioned alot so i figured someone might want to know it.

if u use daemon tools it has safedisk emulation.virtually anything works like that dont need a no cd patch even .u just talkin bout a virtual dvd device wich will be automatically there when u install the proggies.
if u goto to my computer it will be visible like any other drive and u can even explore the cd (image)

any game can work like that but indeed the recent titles need the safedisk emulation.hence u need daemon tools its better for that then alkohol.

Back
Top Bottom