Game without CD

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
My Friend used a program to play Diablo 2 without puttin the CD in. How do u do it and what program do u use?

it's a crack he probably downloaded somewhere. If you have a file share program, you can do a search using that to download and install it.

Stiffler1470 said:
My Friend used a program to play Diablo 2 without puttin the CD in. How do u do it and what program do u use?

I asked my bro about the same thing. He said that u need to particion a piece of ur HD and then make ur computer look at it as a CD or something and them make a picture of the CD and put it on the HD. I dont understand it all. Is that somewhat right?

I kno u can also download cracks for the games but that is the lzr way... j/k.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

I remember know he might of used an app. called Alcohol it sopposebly works well

soz 4 dubling

that mite be it but this program made the computer think that the cd was in there and it worked

yeah not many people have
u could try just going to gooogle and looking for it

Megagames roks

GameX Copy, they don't sell it anymore but it does what DVDX Copy does in that it gets around the locking on CDs. Maybe no newer CDs I don't know but it is worth a try, it will be free, just search on Shareaza or Limewire.

Back
Top Bottom