FX-55 or P4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
And how an anti-capitalist can be so pro-microsoft is beyond me.. seriously, LK you are screwed up and so are your beliefs.
Microsoft represents a possibility to come out of the Capitalist Machine; Monopoly is that goal and while it will not happen anytime soon it is a good goal.

My Political beliefs are based on this - a company basis in which the company is the government. The people are paid by the government and work for the government - they live in government owned houses and they drive in government owned cars. They are promoted by the government and there is no corruption because the government promotes people - not the companies who may have relations they want promoted.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; you're doing Politics at University? How don't you have a Politics Teacher to teach you University Politics?

In university, it is professor, not teacher. This isn't high school.. but since you are what? 17? You wouldn't know.

Not really, an Overclocked AMD 3000+ to 3200+ levels is a 3200+, and as your performance levels are quite possibly based on Gaming Performace, I could have told you it would beat it. An real 3000+ however would not beat a 3.2 if that is the insinuation you are trying to make.

Nope it is based on many other things. My processors beats the 3.2GHz P4 overall. Nice try again. You don't know anything about my computer. So please spare me.

Why is Capitalism any part of Democracy? Democracy is simple freedoms to do things, speach, protest, education, that sort of stuff. Capitalism does not have to be there for people to have Democracy. In fact - it inhibits Democracy because it locks people into a Money grabbing deceit circle or corruption and evil.

Democracy is the ability to own sell land, and to be free in making economic choices for oneself too. Milton Friedman once said there are two systems: One of coercion and one of free open market capitalism. There is no "in betweens". Your stupidity agains prohibits you from thinking properly. Capitalism is inherent to freedom and democracy.

When Intel 64-bits are out; the Market will be ready for it and it will work better for the extra time they have had thinking about it. AMD jumped into 64-bit before it was worth it merely to get into a new market because they wanted to begin beating Intel.

Again the LK stupidities continue. It was best AMD got it out faster because they would be established in the market sooner rather then later. Additionally, they would have a better footing in the market being established in the 64-bit market prior to Intel.

The AMD decision for 64-bits was stupid, I think, because it has put their Research two years behind what Intel will have in 64-bits; especially from the Itanium knowledge they've grown up with HP. Whether or whether not the Cache is below par; the 64-bit architecture helped greatly by HP's involvement in the design process will make the final Intel 64-bit Processors great.

Again it wasn't stupid. In fact it was brillant. I know this because I have been studying market dynamics for a very long time. AMD took quite a brave move to step ahead of Intel and it did in a huge footstep. Though no 64-bit operating system is avaliable, the performance improvements between the Athlon 64 and the Athlon XP is no less then plain remarkable.

You can say AMD64s are better than Intel P4 HTs; but for 32-bit chips the P4 HTs do brilliantly well. That isn't consilation in the amrket today - but if Intel 32-bit Chips still beat AMD 64-bit chips in 20, 30% of tests; the EE more; then how is there any doubt it your mind when Intel have 64-bit Processors that they could possibily be as bad against them? It is a technical impossibility for it.

I never said P4 HTs were crappy CPUs. They are good But they aren't great. Intel 32-bit chips do NOT beat AMD 64-bits in 20 or 30% of the tests. In fact AMD beats them anywhere from 85-90% of the tests. The rest are typically tied because they are geared towards Intel.

It is actually opinion - it cannot be fact until it has happened. Until you have a time machine stuck into one of the funky little sportscars you like and go forward to see the release then you will not know the fact.

You're really stupid.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Microsoft represents a possibility to come out of the Capitalist Machine; Monopoly is that goal and while it will not happen anytime soon it is a good goal.

You're a moron. Microsoft represents a huge part of capitalism and the fact is this: microsoft got rich selling products in the open market. It is integral in the capitalist world of computers. Personal computers are an inherently capitalist invention.

My Political beliefs are based on this - a company basis in which the company is the government. The people are paid by the government and work for the government - they live in government owned houses and they drive in government owned cars. They are promoted by the government and there is no corruption because the government promotes people - not the companies who may have relations they want promoted.

The government fucks up anything beyond providing basic civil services and the military. They should never be involved in the private sector unless buying weaponry and bombs. The government is the most inefficient thing out there, therefore it must be kept to a minimum. Do some growing up (you are only 17, and not too smart) and then you will realize your errors. The government if it grows too large becomes horribly corrupt. There is no avoiding that. You are again acting stupid and ignorant beyond belief. Want an example of my self being proved right? The Soviet Union. You sir are the biggest fool on two feet since Leonid Brezhnev.

BTW LK, 64bit does have one advantage right now. If you have WindowsXP Pro, Pro will see the AMD64 as two processors, and use it as such, meaning it will put twice the strain on the processor (which is NP for the AMD) HT works in a similar fashion, except PRo uses it as 1.5 processors, since HT isn't a full 32bit additional extension of the Cache and processor itself. The AMD64s are fully 64bit, meaning two 32bit addressable extensions throught the memory, meaning Intel sucks...

Giancarlo said:
In university, it is professor, not teacher. This isn't high school.. but since you are what? 17? You wouldn't know.
Somebody who teaches you is a Teacher; your Professor is teaching you so in essence, a Professor is a teacher. Being Anal about it does not change that.
Giancarlo said:
Nope it is based on many other things. My processors beats the 3.2GHz P4 overall. Nice try again. You don't know anything about my computer. So please spare me.
You based it on the PC Mark 04 then?
Giancarlo said:
Democracy is the ability to own sell land, and to be free in making economic choices for oneself too. Milton Friedman once said there are two systems: One of coercion and one of free open market capitalism. There is no "in betweens". Your stupidity agains prohibits you from thinking properly. Capitalism is inherent to freedom and democracy.
You can make economic choices for yourself without Capitalism. Milton Friedman I have never heard of :D But he sounds like a bloody stupid Capitalist Pig so he would say that. If you want to buy another house - you are free to do so without Capitalism; yuo are free to change jobs. The only thing you can't do without Capitalism that you can with it is be unemployed! :D And thats a good thing.
Giancarlo said:
Again the LK stupidities continue. It was best AMD got it out faster because they would be established in the market sooner rather then later. Additionally, they would have a better footing in the market being established in the 64-bit market prior to Intel.
Again with your marketting thinking. Everybody if they have an AMD Processor with 64-bit; the non power users are going to not buy the new ones because they have the originals. People who brought everything from P3 upwards however are going to think its time for an upgrade and won't go with AMD because if they've had an Intel for that many years they'll go for an Intel. Intel people will upgrade, AMD people won't so much. Then there's the point that I seriously believe the Intels will be better than the AMDs :D
Giancarlo said:
Again it wasn't stupid. In fact it was brillant. I know this because I have been studying market dynamics for a very long time. AMD took quite a brave move to step ahead of Intel and it did in a huge footstep. Though no 64-bit operating system is avaliable, the performance improvements between the Athlon 64 and the Athlon XP is no less then plain remarkable.
The Athlon XP was crap - performance differences are bound to happen.
Giancarlo said:
I never said P4 HTs were crappy CPUs. They are good But they aren't great. Intel 32-bit chips do NOT beat AMD 64-bits in 20 or 30% of the tests. In fact AMD beats them anywhere from 85-90% of the tests. The rest are typically tied because they are geared towards Intel.
They do if you look at reasonable tests - you have shown many tests, all of which involve Intel getting more than 20-30%.
Giancarlo said:
You're really stupid.
I suppose if there's no way to beat a comment then you might as well call me really stupid :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Somebody who teaches you is a Teacher; your Professor is teaching you so in essence, a Professor is a teacher. Being Anal about it does not change that.

In college those who teach us are called.. professors. This is the real world we are talking about. Not LK la-la land, or high school.

You can make economic choices for yourself without Capitalism. Milton Friedman I have never heard of :D But he sounds like a bloody stupid Capitalist Pig so he would say that. If you want to buy another house - you are free to do so without Capitalism; yuo are free to change jobs. The only thing you can't do without Capitalism that you can with it is be unemployed! :D And thats a good thing.

Bullshit. You cannot be free if you are restricted economically, therefore you are authoritarian. Your views borderline on totalitarianism. If you want to buy another house, that is called the real estate market. That's part of capitalism. Sorry you must stop being a moron and stop talking about things you don't know about.

Again with your marketting thinking. Everybody if they have an AMD Processor with 64-bit; the non power users are going to not buy the new ones because they have the originals. People who brought everything from P3 upwards however are going to think its time for an upgrade and won't go with AMD because if they've had an Intel for that many years they'll go for an Intel. Intel people will upgrade, AMD people won't so much. Then there's the point that I seriously believe the Intels will be better than the AMDs :D

Again with my marketing thinking? You idiot.. do you realize 70% of small businesses fail after the first year because they don't have a good strategy for the market. The good intentions are nice but they don't mean shit when you are in a market where forces are acting against you. You are a moron for believeing that AMD will be worse then Intel.

The Athlon XP was crap - performance differences are bound to happen.

It was a decent processor.

They do if you look at reasonable tests - you have shown many tests, all of which involve Intel getting more than 20-30%.

WRONG AGAIN. The moron screws up yet again... it is more like 5%. 10% tied. 85% is where AMD takes the lead. You're a fool.

I can beat you. I'm not getting told off by a stupid ignorant jackass 17 year old.

Giancarlo said:
In college those who teach us are called.. professors. This is the real world we are talking about. Not LK la-la land, or high school.
Lol; I don't go to High School - I go to College. Proper College, not American College, which is actually University. LK La La Land is apparently a happy world where words can mean meaning, not just things.

Giancarlo said:
Bullshit. You cannot be free if you are restricted economically, therefore you are authoritarian. Your views borderline on totalitarianism. If you want to buy another house, that is called the real estate market. That's part of capitalism. Sorry you must stop being a moron and stop talking about things you don't know about.
You are not restricted Economically - for some reason you think you would be? I'm already authoritarian; I have said that a number of times. If the house it owned by the government; its not a real estate market - you merely purchase its uses, its building, and the things within it. The Land is the government's; the money paid for it is the government's; the government put it there and the government can take it away if need be and enough people approve of it. If you break it; you have broken it and you pay nothing to the government because its yours on paper.

I know enough about it to realise that even if there was a real estate market - that market is owned completely by the government and is in a command economy structure - not a Free-Market Structure.

Giancarlo said:
Again with my marketing thinking? You idiot.. do you realize 70% of small businesses fail after the first year because they don't have a good strategy for the market. The good intentions are nice but they don't mean shit when you are in a market where forces are acting against you. You are a moron for believeing that AMD will be worse then Intel.
Well then they obviously don't have a proper product to sell and their service is not good enough. If a product is good enough; Market Strategy is virtually useless.

Its a perfectly reasonable belief - and it is impossible for you to prove otherwise without your afforementional sporty time machine.

Giancarlo said:
It was a decent processor.
Decent is defined by the competition and compared to the P4s, and the earlier HTs the XPs were a nice cheap processor for people who wanted an Internet Browsing Machine.

Giancarlo said:
WRONG AGAIN. The moron screws up yet again... it is more like 5%. 10% tied. 85% is where AMD takes the lead. You're a fool.
And the Tests which show 5% winning and 10% tied are?

Giancarlo said:
I can beat you. I'm not getting told off by a stupid ignorant jackass 17 year old.
Apparently not; because you have yet to comment on this: 'It is actually opinion - it cannot be fact until it has happened. Until you have a time machine stuck into one of the funky little sportscars you like and go forward to see the release then you will not know the fact.' which means you cannot beat it.

I am not telling you off :D I'm debating with you and as of yet I am the only one who has not actually resorted to petty name calling. My ignorance is my strength, and is not involved in this discussion particularly. Two years is not a great deal of difference.

AMD ZEN said:
BTW LK, 64bit does have one advantage right now. If you have WindowsXP Pro, Pro will see the AMD64 as two processors, and use it as such, meaning it will put twice the strain on the processor (which is NP for the AMD) HT works in a similar fashion, except PRo uses it as 1.5 processors, since HT isn't a full 32bit additional extension of the Cache and processor itself. The AMD64s are fully 64bit, meaning two 32bit addressable extensions throught the memory, meaning Intel sucks...

I had no idea that the OS saw it as 2 processors :O thats pretty sweet so if you had dual 64 bit processors it would see them as 4 processors??

wow, i had no idea. amd zen.

Can you give me some proof???
I'm not saying ur a liar, just that this Is NEWS to me, so ithis would be EXCELLENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom