FX-55 or P4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet you can use your computer as an oven for all i know my intel makes me wanna get water cooling

this giancarlo character has got to watch what he says.

Moron??? Excuse me shit face, but the only moron here is you for your inability to talk to me without insulting me.

Now back to my level, upgrading to an Intel is stupid. Ok. How do you even know what Intel's new processors will perform like compared to AMD's. Do you know?? have you tested it??

I guarantee you that you ahven't, and all ur thinking about is theoretical numbers and all that jazz.

So, no, I don't think changing to Intel is that bad of a decision. Also, read what i said u idiot. I said, i would wait till the end of the year and see what new processors Intel has out.

Last time i checked, waiting and seeing did not mean waiting and buying.

seriously, some people. You talk shit to me on these forums, but i know u'd never say shit to me face -to- face, so why don't u just act normally?? What are you some kind of e-thug?? U have to diss everyone to get ur point across?? Nah man, why don't you just try acting like u do in public.

Oh wait, maybe u think u a tough guy and u insult people in public too. Have fun making companions and better yet, a wife.

some people.....

The_Necromancer said:
tell me I am an AMD user, but you said "stop w/ those un-american statements" tell me just b/c we liberalshave differing opinion's does that mean we are un-patriotic, freedom of speach is about the most american thing you can do. Our country was founded on speaking your mind-and overthroughing an evil empire, now if you ask me the evil empire is the bush adminatration, they have single handedly screwed our armed forces over, they have reeked havik on our economy and ecosystems, and have pushed use into a

$7,612,324,157,790.40 debt.

What a liberal. Let me tell you the facts: The United States has debt that is highly liquidable, allowing it to have debt in the first place. Secondly, the United States has high soverign bond ratings in the international market. You are a dumb liberal and you don't know much about the economy to begin with. The evil empire is the network of idiot liberals in this nation which include people like yourself. Single handedly screwed our armed forces? What the hell do you know moron? Bush was the one that increased pay. And "reeked havik" (SIC) on our economy? Our economy is growing at a very solid pace. And screwed over the environment? Really? It was the Bush adminstration that restricted the levels of arsenic in water by 80%. The economy has gained 2.2 million jobs in the last year, and has grown 4% in 2004. Inflation has been in check due to sound fiscal policy, and unemployment has never went over 7%.

By the way your number is wrong.

Intel and AMD are both on track and both good .

AMD is good for gaming but ask it to multitask and it has no chance.

My AMD FX is shitter then my 3.2ghz P4 for that .

Intel is good for video decoding and audio decoding and everything else.

So instead of ripping out of each others favorates just ask what they doing with them . LK dosnt game so P4 will be the best processor for him . And @ 3.8Ghz which can be overclocked to 4.0ghz easyily thats good . Giancarlo i can see your a gamer by your system specs so granted AMD 64 is your best choice but IMO they are both good for diffrent ressions and i bet Intels 64 will be far superior to AMD purly because of all the R&D which is going into it .

"i bet Intels 64 will be far superior to AMD purly because of all the R&D which is going into it ."

I doubt it. Why? Because Intel has a bad business technique and uses its money in a wrong way. Developing overpriced, underperforming processors that are slower then AMD. I saw Intel's gradual fall since the release of the Athlon XP, and once the Athlon 64 came out.. Intel received more damage.

Ression why you think that about Intel is that AMD 64 is a superior chip the P4 is compared to the AMD XP . AMD 64 is in its own catagory so when you compare AMD 64 to P4 yeh obivoiuesly its going to be not a good procesor . Only processor that is over priced is P4 EE

Oh here we go with this in its own category b.s. In the real world, the market does not care if the AMD 64 is in its own market. It just merely shows that AMD is far ahead of Intel, by great proportions. The P4 EE lags in tests against the AMD 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom