A funny way to scare someone :)

virus0010010

Baseband Member
If you wana scare somebody when they open there computer, this is what you do.

- Right click on your desktop and click on (new) then (shortcut).
- A new window will open and type into the space provided: logoff.exe then click on next.
- another window will open, just type any thing in the empty space seen.
- click on finish.
- an icon will be placed on your desktop.
DON'T OPEN THAT FILE!!
- grab it with your mouse and put it over your start menu, over all programs and place it into (start up)
- now shut down the computer.

Now the next time a person switches the computer on, it will automaticly log off and they will freek :D thats only if they didn't know about it.

HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM??

- start your computer in safe mode.
- delete the file from your desktop and from the start up menu.
- now restart your computer and you're all fine. :p

I don't think thats worth doing at all to be honest...
That seems more like a problem than a joke to me, and if someone did that to me, I wouldn't laugh about it...

Isnt that what a jokes meant to do?

lol I did that to my computers in my school, the couldnt figure it out so they ghosted it.

Thats more of a problem than being funny, I wouldn't laugh if it happened to me especially if I didn't know how to fix or what was happening

Yeah, its more like what a simple joke virus would do passed around the internet at halloween or something.

:p I made that short cut at school to make it easier for everyone to log off. ..

I real one is write a dos script for TaskKill Make the script take a screen shot of the desktop, make that the background, then use the "taskKill" to kill explorer.exe to kill their desktop...and BAM!
thats good :p

-Q

CompMan said:
lol I did that to my computers in my school, the couldnt figure it out so they ghosted it.
we did the same at our school and it took 4 IT technicians and IT teacher and the Head IT technician and still they re imaged the machine

just take a screen shot of your desktop and save the image. then load that image as your background, hide all your active icons so they can only click on the desktop image icon that you screen shotted before. Doing this will make them wonder why nothing happens when they click on there favorite desktop icon. Less work then your trick

Back
Top Bottom