Funny GW pic

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
I pic I took a while ago ArrizX_MuziK will find it more funny since he plays GW lol
Help.jpg

You need to play guild wars.

And NeXuS, You have NO IDEA how long it took me to beat that mission. After like 3 days of crappy parties, I fianlly make it, and then, BAM! my internet goes out. So in the end, it took me about 4 days for that mission.. Grr :p

EDIT>

Dude, how do you like your build? Becuause i was a R/E, and changed the secondary profession to Me. So.. I made a noob dude, and im currently like level 6, and E/Mo, because of the ele's energy storage.

What do you do like/dislike about your build? Or is that you.. Ill need to look at that pic again, lol

Hahahahaha it took me alot like 1 week didnt tried often but in 1 week with my first char i cleared it its even harder than the final hahaa W/Mo here is screenie but with my monk on the picture just 2 tries man hahaha its just pure teamwork and you just get stupid ppl on your partys lmao do you still play its been a while since ive played lol. Amon Lerok was funny since he didnt get it duh lol
MyWeapon_.jpg

its more fun being a monk although i suck at PvP on monk get killed fast lol

Distortion88 said:
explain, i don't understand (i dont play GW)
ok its a dead dragon so the corpe stays there and you char can walkthough it so i decided im gonna make it look like he ate me :p so there is a command for your char so like sit on the floor so i standed on his stomach and sited and thought it was something funny so i typed on chat HELP ME!!! to make me look like im trapped inside the dragon like he ate me or something :p

Back
Top Bottom