Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Default Frustrating problem

Ok, Im pissed of, I went out and bought the Samsung YP-P2J Player:

Now I was playing with it before, I updated the firmware, and now I can call on my Phone threw the p2 with bluetooth, I set it up so as if someone was to call me then my music would mute on my p2 and let me know then i could answer with the p2 aslong as its connected to the phone on bluetooth, thats one smart trick i learnt online, so i sat here for hours and hours trying this next trick, ok, so im happy with the player but one big problem, im having problems converting, now I tried so much, I get errors with codecs by using the default converting tool that it comes with (samsung media studio), now i get codec errors saying it can't do it, so I figured a better way, seen as tho my .avi's will not convert to .svi I need to use Sony vegas so I can convert .avi to .wmv then convert .wmv to .svi as that works, so when ever i convert .wmv files they work, its just avi, so i went on sony vegas but the problem is sony is playing up now, I don't get no sound on vids when importing them on sony vegas, I tried reinstall but nothing so my next trick would be leave that till lator and get down to it, can anyone recommend me a tool that convert .avi to .wmv (free not buy)

don't buy a p2, their frustrating, if you want simple, wait for something lol.

anyway thnx aot

never mind fixed sony and now i can convert.

you can buy one now their great.
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote