Friends steam account hijacked. Steam's not helping. What do i do?

Yeah, id have to say screw steam. Great games though. And for the record, my bootup is like 44 processes, lmao.

Hate to break it to you Aussie, but there is no such thing as a cd-key generator for Steam. Steam licenses each game manually. And even if that were to occur, your friends have nothing to worry about; since they have genuine copies, they can just return the game for a new one.

Lol, tons of people just go into stores and get the cd-keys, Theifing ****'s. Damn I'd be tracking ISP's and blowing up the guys house if some1 did that 2 me. X| I think steams alright, they do need to upgrade there security a bit tho. Cause millions of people use it to it wouldn't be that hard to get a working cd with a key gen.

i havent used a cd key gen but i have found one before, its just a matter of refreshing it until u find an unused code

Yes which can take like forever. Steam does need to improve secuirty. They should make it where you put in a password that you only TYPE ONCE and its called your admin password or w\e and you can use this verify who you are.

Back
Top Bottom