My PC was custome built and is about 2-3 years old and has been kept in good condition. My friend is interested in purchasing my pc. I puchaed it for around 1400 (Think I overpayed but thats not the point). Im wanting to sell it so I can get a better pc. I tried to do most of the re-search myself to see how much each part retails for and below is what I came up with for all parts of my system. I could not find though how much my PSU (which came with my case, so I guess thats why.) and my DVD-ROM are worth.
Below are the prices for the various parts of my pc
Motherboard - Soyo KT333 Dragon Lite
- Retail $90
Processor – AMD Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73 GHz ( 266 MHz
- Retail $82.50 (www.shoplet.com/hardware/
CD R/RW – LiteOn CD-Rewriter
- Retail $21.00 (www.newegg.com
DVD ROM/DVD – Atapi Norcent 16x
- Retail $?
Hardrive – IBM Deskstar 80 GB 7200 RPM, 12 V
- Retail $52 (www.newegg.com
RAM – 2 512 mb Basic Mushkin (PC2100) DDR333
- Retail $47.50 each (www.newegg.com
PSU - RaidMax switching power RD-350W
- Retail $??
Graphics Card – Powercolor Radeon 7000 Evil Wizard 64 MB DDR PCI
- Retail $39.00 (www.newegg.com
Case - RAIDMAX Astro ATX268WUP Blue 0.7mm Japanese SECC Gaming Tower Computer Case 350watts PS2 ATX12V Power Supply
- Retail $40 (www.newegg.com
- Retail $20
1) Did I forget any parts?
2) How accurate are those prices?
3) Anyone know the prices for the items I did not find?
4) What should I sell this whole pc at price wise?