Free stuff +

bluto

Banned
Have you actually paid the price ?
Is it better ?
Freebie's or the deluxe models that seek cash.
Like video test,see post.
:confused:

I have a bad habbit of downloading all manner of garbage! If it's free, I'll download and try it out. I know this can cause me problems with spyware, etc. but I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!

The only thing I bought after a free trial was Norton anti-virus!
I was tempted to buy a system clean up tool but the thought of erasing something needed is a worry. Ditton with duplicate file finders!

posiview said:
I have a bad habbit of downloading all manner of garbage! If it's free, I'll download and try it out. I know this can cause me problems with spyware, etc. but I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!

The only thing I bought after a free trial was Norton anti-virus!
I was tempted to buy a system clean up tool but the thought of erasing something needed is a worry. Ditton with duplicate file finders!
I have the same problem. If it is free, I MUST download. Although, I always regret it when the spyware attacks.:eek:

yeah, free can be great if u know where 2 look 4 it.
on the other hand , if i do download something
i usually try it out on my girlfriend's comp.

or else i make shure i have a good restore point made before tying out a program.

so ,if ya like FREE , just beware of a virus though.
scan everything you download before try. lol

I must admit - I do use Free Trials more than I should. If its Microsoft stuff I pay for it though (Visual Studio, Office, Windows, Age of Mythology).

Really depends what it is and how I plan to use it.

Something suprises me about lord supporting a monopoly (for some reason). I kinda got the feeling you might be against it.

I suppose because the software is good, you pay for it? sounds fair enough to me

Lol - I don't know why you would think me, an avid supporter of Microsoft, would not like supporting Monopolies? :D

But it is more than just - its Microsoft so I'll pay for it - if its good software and I want to use it on a regular basis I'm happy to pay for it. if its something like Adobe Photoshop; good software but you won't find me using it often; so I download the trials whenever I need to use it. Whereas Visual Studio 2003 EE - something I practice on on a regular basis - is both a brilliant piece of software and I use it often; so I'm happy to pay for it at the most reasonable legal price I can find. Same with Office 2003 and Windows XP Pro.

Don't you feel like that too?

I dont buy software *ahem*... joking *lol cant sue me*

yeh i agree though, although microsoft is a monopoly its not their fault they come out with some quality software.

lord, i did write "I suppose because the software is good, you pay for it?" because i thought that was the reason, i was right ;)

Back
Top Bottom