Free Computer Help

Um. And do you realize that you're posting this in one of the biggest computer help communities in the world?

1st off, no advertizing allowed

and 2nd, there is more help here..... I mean if you need to host it on geocities, that just makes me feel great about your skill with computers.

Yes, there is help here, we are aiming at the more computer illiterate crowd. And yes we know it is geocities, but if the website does well, we will upgrade, and host our own domain name, program ourself using HTML and ColdFusion.

Thank You

you're telling me that the people who come here for help are NOT illiterate with computers?

Oh boy, get ready for some flaming

Free Help With Computers

I am saying that our site is aimed at people that really have trouble with the basics, which some people on this forum do. However I know that most people are very computer literate that visit this site, and they can ask questions as well.

Thank You

Well, if people can't get their answer here, then they can check it out....But alot of knowledgable people are on this site.....My opinion

man this site is the best site for help i've been to i've got plenty of help hear and i've helped other people
Advertising a help site on the best help site there is isnt the best idea (there are bothe pros and cons)
And its not allowed

Yes there are a lot of knowledgable people on this website. We did not doubt that. Our site is aimed for people who want more in depth explanation, and more advice. We also like to help completely computer illiterate customers, which I know, many here are not.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom