kchi55

Fully Optimized
my rig is
AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 CPU
eVGA 6800GS nVidia PCI-e video card
1024 Dual Channel 2x 512 RAM
Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit
ASUS A8N-E Mobo

and i get like...9 fps in CS.. this is really dissapointing.. i ran 3dmark03 and my GS scored 11000, which is about normal for this card so i know it's not hardware...any input?

my input is that somethin very effed up is goin on there..sorry i dont have much help...
umm how much hard drive space is taken up and how many other programs are running in the backround? and what programs if any

i know being duel core you dont expect that at all..but thats all i can think of

wow....n yeah i mean wow! christ that is not right at all, thats one of the few computer phenonemons..well to me seein as i dont know enough to explain that..sorry dude but thats some f***** up sh**

sorry i couldnt be more help..

CS is an online game. You may find you are getting lag, which can seem like a slow FPS rate.

What internet connection do you have? If you have a rather slow one, that will be the answer.

Do u have the latest vid card drivers installed?
Have u tried reinstalling Half-life?
Have u tried tried to play any other games?

yeah good job mammi...

yeah umm if he is usin FRAPS or something to tell him his FPS are you sure that FRAPS picks up internet lag?

hmm since he fixed his problem i have one. whats the best nVidia driver? because im getting rather low pityful fps and its pissing me off

Back
Top Bottom