Forwarding Hotmail

Andrew2020

In Runtime
Can I forward my Hotmail address.. I want to forward my main mail to hotmail and forward all my email back to another account I have with my provider so then I have all my Email messages in outlook. I want this so when I get an email it tells me on my mobile phone... Hotmail give this service for free..

Hmm... I'm not sure if this is possible to tell the truth :( I know for instance you can set up a hotmail account to use outlook, though I don't know how you could also have it with your old e-mail address too and so use both.

I hope you can though, so someone can help you :)

I hope this helps :)

you can export your contacts i remember this girl was telling me how she exported them and then imported them into a new account and she is well er not too good on computer i really hope she is not reading .. lol

i woudn't know as i use a YAHOO address as my main email address and i download then to Outlook.

Look in your contacts page using Hotmail and search for Import or Export.

Hmm, I didn't think there was one...

Anyway, I know you can make hotmail work on Outlook Express because I've seen it done. What I'm not sure of it is if you could also have your other account open and getting e-mails too.

I'd guess there would be a way though. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom